Monday, March 2, 2009

I want to forget,but why?

So today is yet another class.Huh...what a pain.We got lots of assignments today and we are expected to finish them up in about a week.Why are we being dumped with so much work?Not that there are any importance in life in learning all these stuff.

Anyway,right after class I went to the mall and...play arcade.Yes it's not so feminine thing to do,but I need to release my stress.Today I can't play the Para Para Paradise machine since there was some fat guy dominating that machine,keep inserting coins one after another.So I settled to playing the crane machine,but I don't get anything off it.That limited edition hatter plushie ish so cuute! I'll come back later,remember that!

Just as I went back home I saw him again with that girl.Yes I know I don't have any relation with him,we broke up already,but I feel hurt.

Tonight I went home soaking my pillow.I can't sleep.So here i am,updating this blog and stuff.

Hope tomorrow'll get better.We must always be positive,right?

No comments:

Post a Comment